Portfolio page not aligned

Hello,

My page that contains my video portfolio is initially staggered when it first loads. I then click on one of the sub links, (‘REEL’ for example), and it all aligns and there is no white space between thumbnails. I then click on ‘All’ again, and it aligns perfectly. Not sure why this is happening.

This has happened before, it was fixed, and now it’s happening again.

Also, when it loads, there is a red rectangle behind the image. Why is this red color showing up?
Can you please help?

thanks

Hello Chris,

Thanks for writing to us

I checked your given page URL it seems that the portfolio items are loading properly. It might be the issue of cache I would suggest you purge all the browser cache and then check it again. lease have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

The red color background color is a placeholder color for the portfolio item you can remove the color by using custom CSS code under Theme Options —>CSS.

.x-portfolio a.entry-thumb {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Please note that the code provided above serves as a guide only and it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may opt-in on our One service for further assistance.

Thanks

Thanks

The css that can be found under options from here?

http://chriswaremedia.com/pro/#/options

Hello Chris

To add the custom CSS code you need to go to the Cornerstone—>Theme Option—>CSS
Dashboard-‹-TEST-—-WordPress

Theme-Options-Pro

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.