Portfolio page layout

Hi there,

I am building a portfolio but don’t have access to cornerstone to customise the portfolio pages. So I assume that’s a limitation with the Xtheme… If that’s the case, I would like to know how can I remove everything set in the current portfolio layout, so I can build my own page and change the background colour as well.

Thanks!

Hi there,
You can have Cornerstone on the portfolio items. The only thing you need to do is to go to X > Cornerstone and select the portfolio as one of the Allowed Post Types.

Please consider that you can not start working over currently added stuff in the Normal Visual Editor of the WordPress in the portfolio posts. You need to delete them and start over with Cornerstone.

Thank you.

Thank you @christopher.amirian,

I have activated the option to use cornerstone for the portfolio item but I still have the featured image, title and grey background on the page (I don’t find how to remove them).

Do you know how I can remove them?

Cheers

Hi there,

To add a background to a portfolio page you need to go to the edit screen of a portfolio and check the Portfolio Item Settings metabox:

Scroll down and you will see the section which you can add a background to the portfolio page:

If you want to remove the featured image from the single portfolio posts kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.single-x-portfolio .entry-featured {
	display:  none;
}

Hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.