Portfolio Page has Broken

I have just began development on my business website (currently < http://a2c.74f.myftpupload.com/ >). I has been awhile since this theme’s original install but believe everything was brought up to date before beginning. I started creating a portfolio and was unable to get any items to display on my portfolio page at all (the Sort button would add the new categories but not display the item). I researched and learned it might have been due to the page slug. I then changed the page slug from “portfolio” and now the portfolio page displays as a standard page. I have since changed the slug back however the template still displays as a regular page. When I try change the template to portfolio, the option is not available. Please help

Hi there,

I checked the Portfolio page and it shows the only item which you have correctly:

Would you please kindly give us the exact URL which you have the problem with and give us a case with more than one portfolio to check?

Thank you.