Portfolio page extends past max width

Hi!

A website I made that contains a portfolio, extends past the page width in certain browsers. This doesn’t happen in firefox; but it does happen in Safari and the browser on my Android phone.

You can perhaps see it happen here: http://buccaneer.proberen.nu/tenants/
If you try to scroll to the side it actually works. But as I said, in some browsers it doesn’t happen.

I made a screenshot of what it looks like. The header is fixed so it stays in position, but the footer on the bottom is also cut off on the right.

What is causing this? I already tried deactivating all plugins.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please add this on Theme Options > CSS

html, .site {overflow-x: hidden;}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Perfect, this worked! Thank you!

Glad to know everything is working! I also just wanted to expand on this by saying that the only styles you need should be the html overflow, which was added back in to the most recent version of X. If you update to the latest version of X for your project, you shouldn’t need this custom CSS anymore.

Cheers!