Portfolio page displays filter control element, but not items. Similar installation shows everything on different website

Hey - sorry if this is already dealt with (and I did read about a handful of other instances of this kind of problem), but on one website that my firm manages, we cannot see the portfolio items but can see the displayed filter control element for the portfolio. However, we have over 40 elements in the portfolio so far and we can view all items appropriately in a different website’s installation of X.

Any thoughts generally even without further details? I’m happy to provide credentials if needed.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and investigated the issue. I edited your portfolio page and disable/enable some of the settings like the “Disable Filtering” and the “Layout” and hit saved. After that, the portfolio items displayed on the page.

Please check your site now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.