Portfolio Not Showing all Items

Hey,

Somehow my portfolio won’t show all portfolio items when window is certain width. It is set to 3 columns but 3 columns will only show if I make my browser window small, at normal width it is showing 2 columns and the far right one is just empty.

Any idea what’s going on? I’ve checked my settings and it is set to 3 columns and full-width. I disabled all plugins but nothing changed so I don’t think it is a plugin conflict. I also removed all CSS in case I have added something weird but that didn’t help either.

Thanks!

Ann

Hi There,

I cannot replicate the issue on my end, your portfolio page is working as expected.

What browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue?

Could you please clean your browser cache and test it again?

Thank you

I figured it out!

Thanks!

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.