Portfolio not showing all categories

Hi
My website is www.permanentmakeupbyclairelouise.co.uk
I have a number of images that I have categorised “discrete eyeliner” but when i filter in my portfolio by “discrete eyeliner” it is only showing 1 image. I have 6 labelled correctly.

Thank you

Hi There,

Your site is not loading.

Are you using Ethos Portfolio? Filter there will only work on the content of the current page. If other discrete eyeliner portfolio item is on the succeeding page, that will not definitely show up when you filter it.That is how filter works. It doesn’t filter the entire list of portfolio. I cannot confirm because your site is not loading at the moment.

Hi
Thanks for the reply
Its working ok. http://permanentmakeupbyclairelouise.com/

Hello There,

Thanks for getting back to us. I have checked your site already. Your portfolio page is working find. I will explain to your what is happening in the portfolio page. Please know that the portfolio page will display 24 items by default. These 24 items will be regardless of its category. If you have more than 24 items, then you will be seeing page navigation at the end of the items. Clicking page 2 in the navigation will reveal to you the next 24 portfolio items. Now, the purpose of the portfolio filter is to filter out the items loaded on the page that belongs to the category. It does mean that clicking on the category will load the rest of the items because that is not the way how it works. It will only hide other items that does not below to the category you have selected on the filter.

Hope this explains it briefly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.