Portfolio not loading or aligned

Hello,

A couple of problems with my video portfolio. When you goto my video page the thumbnails are not aligned in some browsers. Chrome for example doesn’t properly align the thumbnails. I have cleared my cache, it doesn’t help. In Firefox, there is no white space. I attached a photo showing the white space and non-alignment from chrome.

Also, once you click on a video link, then try to click the back button on a browser (firefox) the video gallery doesn’t load. You get three dots and it wont load. You have to refresh the page to get the gallery to come back.

Thanks for helping

Hey Chris,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are using an outdated theme (Pro 3.2.3). Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 5.0.8
  • WordPress 5.8
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Ok, so it appears that I am using the child theme. The actual theme is not active. How should I activate, update and move over to the actual theme without breaking my site?

thanks

Hi Chris,

You can update the parent theme while the child theme is activated. I would suggest you go through the following article on how to update the theme.

It is suggested to take a backup of your website before you update or you can copy it to another instance and update the theme into it and if everything works fine migrate to the main instance.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

thank you!

You are most welcome, Chris!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.