Portfolio Naviagation

Hello,

I’d like to add the same kind of navigation buttons for my portfolio items as found on the ThemeCo demo site here:
http://demo.theme.co/agency/portfolio-item/case-study-6/

On my site, http://makemedia.us/work, when I click on a portfolio item I have to go back to the ‘Work’ page to get to a different portfolio item. I’d like the ability to click from one to the next and also have to the grid button available too. Where can I find the options to turn this on?

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for writing in!

You need to provide the credentials to access your site because it`s in maintenance mode. But you can try enable breadcrumbs under X > Launch -> Options -> Header -> MISCELLANEOUS.

I’ve turned off maintenance mode so the site is now visible.

And, no, the breadcrumbs are not at all what I want.
If you look at the ThemeCo demo site (a link was provided in my original post) I want the same navigation found on that page. The forward and backward arrows found on the right side of the page, and the ‘back to grid’ button found on the left side of the page just above the featured image and text.
Can you please tell me how to add that to my portfolio?

Thank you.

Hi There,

This functionality is available on Ethos Stack Only.

Hope it helps

No, that doesn’t help me at all.

What would help is if you can tell me how to add that navigation to my Integrity Stack.
If it’s built into ethos, then there must be a snippet of code I can copy and paste into Integrity.
So, how can I do that??

Hi There,

Unfortunately adding this functionality to integrity would require customizations that would go beyond the scope of our support. If this functionality is essential for you I would recommend you using Ethos instead or consult with a developer.

Thanks for understanding.