Portfolio Items taking long to load

Hi, my portfolio is taking forever to load.
http://fatcatpaperie.com/couture-wedding-invitations/
I went to view the javascript console and it has this info: ( i have no clue what it all means) Can you please tell me what I should do ? TIA, Rena

Uncaught ReferenceError: Backbone is not defined
at notes-common-v2.js:32
at notes-common-v2.js:158
admin-bar-v2.js:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: Backbone is not defined
at admin-bar-v2.js:2
cs-body.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: jQuery.easing[jQuery.easing.def] is not a function
at Object.swing (cs-body.js:2)
at init.run (jquery.js:4)
at i (jquery.js:4)
at Function.n.fx.timer (jquery.js:4)
at qb (jquery.js:4)
at HTMLSpanElement.g (jquery.js:4)
at Function.dequeue (jquery.js:3)
at HTMLSpanElement. (jquery.js:3)
at Function.each (jquery.js:2)
at a.fn.init.each (jquery.js:2)

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install X theme and Cornerstone. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install X.

And if nothing is working, please provide us your WP access so that we can investigate.

Thank you.

Thank you, I went through all the plugins and nothing fixed it…
I updated pro and issue still exists.

i wanted to mention some work some of the times, its hit or miss

Hello There,

Thanks for updating us in. I have logged in and tested for a plugin conflict. When I disable Jetpack plugin, the error will disappear. At the moment, I have not re activated the plugin for you to check out.

I am also guessing that the intermittent behaviour could also be caused by the server cache. You might need to flush the cache every once in a while.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Thank you. I activated it again and its working fine. So I’m guessing its just a cache issue??

Yes that could be it.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.