Portfolio items Questions

Hello,

I’m using a child theme and I am trying to add widgets to all of my portfolio pages. I can’t seem to figure that out, if you could help that would be great.

Also, I am using the plugin “Custom Permalinks” but the issue is that I cannot edit my portfolio pages with Cornerstone. I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix this but I have had no luck. I would really appreciate the help on this since I cannot edit my pages without turning off that plugin which changes all of my URLs.

Thank you in advance and I will be giving you login information on the next comment.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in!

1.) You can make use of the Widget element and you can insert this into your portfolio item page. You will then manage the widgets in Appearance > Widgets.

2.) You will have to temporarily disable “Custom Permalinks” plugin before you can edit it in Cornerstone. Cornerstone does not support permalink change other than what is being used in Settings > Permalinks.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.