Portfolio Items missing

Hello,

since today the Items on the portfolio page I#m building are missing, I can’t figure out why. Yesterday everything was fine and we changed nothing in Custom CSS, only content was added.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have tried switching back to your parent theme & also tried disabling your 3rd party plugins but I couldn’t isolate the issue.

Could you please provide us with your FTP credentials, so that we can enable WP_DEBUG and test this issue again.

Thanks!

Sure, I hope you can figure out what happened …

Hey @t.rost,

I removed your CSS in the Customizer (preview only) and the portolio items showed up. Something in your custom CSS is causing the issue.

Please remove rule sets one by one while checking the preview each time to see what’s causing it.

Thanks.

Fixed it, problem is I tried to eliminate the featured image on top of posts above the headline,
e. g. https://feldhausarchitekten.de/drk-plant-bislang-groesstes-projekt/
without losing my portfolio items on “Projekte” or preview images of posts on “Aktuelles”.

Have you any proposals?

Thanks
Thomas

Try using this code

.single-post .entry-thumb {
    display: none;
}

That affects single posts only.

Thanks.

That’s what I was searching, thanks a lot!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.