Portfolio Item - Roll Over Effect + How Move Posts Around to Organize

I made a portfolio with about 10 posts, there seems to be a default effect now how can I change? is there a area to do this? or do I have to use a gallery plugin to add the featured image then change the roll over effect using the plugin?

Second Question; Can I adjust my portfolio posts on the post page and drag and drop them in the backend list page were you see all your posts, is it possible to drag them and move around to have them display in a different order then they were posted?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) This is the default and pre built hover effect of the portfolio items. There is only one featured image and that can only be added in your portfolio item editor. There is no need for a plugin for this. Changing the default rollover effect will require custom css. What kind of effect do you want by the way? Could you please give us an example or at least describe your rollover effect idea?

2.) The portfolio posts is in chronological order. There is no option that you can drag and drop according to your desired order. If you really want to change the order, please edit each of the portfolio items and change the publish dates and time instead.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.