Portfolio item footer layout problem after update

Hello,
after theme’s update my portfolio items have a problem with footer.

Check it: http://www.forgreen.it/en/greenstories/nastrificio-brizzolari/
The footer is on the right and it’s wrong.
Check the correct example page: http://www.forgreen.it/en/contacts/

Please help me.
Thank you

In order to temporary correct I hide the colophon

.single-x-portfolio .x-colophon {
display:none;
}

But I need to solve the problem

Hi there,

Please try to check the content of the page where there layout is broken and make sure that all html tags that needs a closing tag is properly close because a stray tag usually cause this issue.

Hope this helps.

Hello. Thank you for your reply. I checked but I didn’t find the tags?
Where did you find the error?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, do you have a custom portfolio template? Please switch to parent X theme and see if that resolves the issue. If it does then you know that it is on your child theme that is causing the issue.

You do also a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Clear and deactivate any plugins feature your site might have while doing this test.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!