Portfolio item alignment without a featured image

Im looking for some help with my portfolio section. I want to keep the featured image on the main portfolio page but not have it show up on the item page. I’ve accomplished this by entering the css found in this thread:
Here

Now, however, my video gallery and supporting text are still left aligned on the portfolio pages. How can I correct this so that these are certer aligned or put into a two column layout?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please share the URL of the page in question so we can take a look?

Thanks!

bergeronsites.com

Hi There,

Thanks for the URL!

Sorry to say your site is in under construction mode. Please give us login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hi Bergeron206 ,

Thanks for providing your dashboard login credentials, however, when I tried to log in your website I got this error message you can see in the secure note, could you please recheck these credentials?

Thanks.

It should work now.

Hey there,

Thank you for the update, please add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

.single-x-portfolio .entry-wrap {
    float: none !important;
    width: 100% !important;
}

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.