Portfolio issues

Hello, i made some portfolio posts that go to main page & portfolio page.

But when i click the thumbnail, it give me below image error msg.

It’s happening when i click thumbnail both on main page and portfolio page.

Please help!

Thank you.

Hello @ykbaek,

Thanks for asking. Hope you’re having a great day. :slight_smile:

Upon logging into the website I could see that clicking on the portfolio icons listed on Portfolio page leads to a 404 page. I am listing the steps I took to resolve the problem:

  1. First, I deactivated all the active plugins, leaving aside Cornerstone and Under Construction plugin. Just to see whether or not a plugin is causing some conflit. This did not solved the problem.
  2. Next, I tried to regenerate permalinks structure by clicking on the Save button under Settings > Permalinks.

After regenerating the permalinks, Portfolio page is working fine now. Upon clicking on the Portfolio icon, it leads to relevant page. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cloudup.com/cN39Jg9IjwF

I suggest you to please clear browser cache and then load the website. Please let us know how it goes.

Have a Nice Weekend. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.