Portfolio Index page does not display Featured Image any more

I recently updated to WordPress 5.5.1. After the update, the Portfolio Index page has stopped displaying the Featured Image and the introductory text at the top of the page as it did before. Please see the URL and other information in the private note below…

Hello @amardeepmisha,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given site URL it seems that Featured Image and text is displaying fine at my end. It seems that you are using a cache plugin. I would suggest you purge all the cache and clear your browser cache and then check it again in the private window of the browser.

Thanks

Prakash,

I think I did not explain my problem correctly. There was a header image and text at the top of the page i.e. below the menu and above the individual portfolio items. That is now not being displayed. See the Secure Note.

Thanks for your help.

Hello @amardeepmisha

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.