Portfolio in Ethos 2 Template

I’m working on a new site that’s not live yet and when I imported the Ethos 2 template the portfolios look like this:

How fill up the blank space, either with an image and then the text to the right, or having it take up the full width with my content? It appears to be in a two column format, but I am unable to location where to fill in the blank space or make other changes.
Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

The blank space is designated for the featured image. Please edit your portfolio item and insert a featured image.

To make the layout just one column, you will need to override the columns with a custom css. Please add the following CSS code in the X > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.single-x-portfolio .entry-featured,
.single-x-portfolio .entry-wrap {
    float: none;
    padding-right: 0;
    width: 100%;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.