Portfolio Image Size

Hi there!

At http://martinrayvaughan.com/portfolio/ the images are so huge you can’t even really see an image in its entirety without scrolling. Is there way to scale these down a bit?

Thank you!!

Marty

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are using the masonry layout for the archive page, in order to reduce the image size I would suggest you please set the 3 columns layout from the Theme options —> Archives—>column—>Select as 3.

Hope it helps
Thanks

OK I did that, but I’m not seeing any change. Still in 2 column…

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

It seems that column options have been set from the Page Settings, I would suggest you go to the Pages —>Click on the EDIT button —>Page settings —>Portfolio settings —>Columns—>set it as 3 columns.

Thanks

Hey @MartinRayVaughan,

You have withdrawn your replies. We can assume that your issue has been resolved already.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.