Portfolio Icon Index

hi there,
I have a trouble with icon index in every portfolio page.
If I click in index portfolio icon, the link is the same page and not index page portfolio.
How can I set the right link for it?

Tnx,
Francesco

PS: I have “under construction” setting so pls, see my account details below

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Please add the following code in X > Theme Options > JS:

jQuery(document).ready(function($){
	$(".single-x-portfolio .entry-top-navigation .entry-parent").attr("href", "http://www.frammentidiluce.org/");
});

Make sure to replace the link in the above code with the main portfolio link. Don’t forget to clear your browser’s cache after adding the code. Let us know how this goes!

tnx Nabeel,
I see in JS one row just only. In this row is written “false”.
Should I delete it or I must add your code just only?
Tnx,
Francesco

Hi There,

Yes, you can delete that line and add the JS code provided above with the change to your portfolio link.

Once you added the code, it should looks as follows.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.