Portfolio Gallery Want images in Featured image space but not in the body of page

Hi How can I get the images for the portfolio gallery to only show in the featured image area? Would prefer to have it as a scroll through feature but not running down the entire length of the page. Thanks!!

FYI I also tried integrating the revolution slider and had to disable plugin bc it blew up my site. Not currently working with X theme (ended up creating an error, then inserting itself on my home page when it was supposed to be in a portfolio page, then when I deleted the slideshow my entire site stopped working until I uninstalled the plugin. It’s ok I don’t like their format anyhow but just so you know…)

Hi There,

See this sample: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFeuf9DgER
Uploading it on the portfolio will attached the image. That is where the gallery gets its content. See how I didn’t click insert into post on lower right part of the popup. After the image is uploaded, I just close the popup. When you click the button insert into post, the image will also appear as part of content aside from appearing on gallery.

About revolution slider, can you give us the exact error you were having?

Yes, thanks that is what I did. It seems to go a bit strange and only work once it is in Cornerstone.

But, now it is adding in extra spacing after my text, even if I remove padding, please take a look:

Also please advise how I can adjust the pricing for when I show 4, the prices overlap and look weird. Thank you!

Hi,

To fix it, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS


.x-flexslider.x-flexslider-featured-gallery {
   overflow:hidden;
}

Then add this in Cornerstone Builder > CSS

.x-pricing-column-info .x-price {
    font-size: 35px;
}

Hope this helps.

Perfect, first one works :slight_smile: Going to sort out with the site owner if they only want three packages - if not I’ll do your second fix. SO HELPFUL :)!

Let us know how this goes!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.