Portfolio: Full Width?

So is there not an easy way for my portfolio posts to be full width? If you look at https://www.martinrayvaughan.com/portfolio-item/85mm-fun/ you’ll see that a great deal of my screen real estate is wasted on the sidebar (which is almost useless). If the sidebar was not there, my pics would be much larger.
Any way?
Thanks!
M

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

Thanks for posting in!

To get your issue resolved, please check this old thread instead:

Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer.

Note: We are unable to provide support for customizations under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

.x-portfolio .entry-info,
.x-portfolio .entry-extra {
width: 100%;
margin-bottom: 25px;
}
the above CSS isn’t changing anything regarding my Portfolio posts.

Hey @MartinRayVaughan,

I check your website but I don’t see the CSS you’ve mentioned above. If the CSS is applied correctly it should set your portfolio pages to go full width.

Hope that helps.

The CSS is at the end of my style sheet, lines 677-681. I am still seeing the Sidebar at all individual Portfolio posts (like https://www.martinrayvaughan.com/portfolio-item/athletics/).
See pics attached.
Thanks!
Marty

Hey Marty,

The code did not work because you have inserted it incorrectly.

@media (max-width:480px){
    .single-post .has-post-thumbnail .entry-featured{
        float:none;
        width:auto;
        margin-right:0;
    }
    .x-portfolio .entry-info,.x-portfolio .entry-extra{
        width:100%;
        margin-bottom:25px;
    }

Please have the CSS code block updated and use this instead:

@media (max-width:480px){
    .single-post .has-post-thumbnail .entry-featured{
        float:none;
        width:auto;
        margin-right:0;
    }
}

.x-portfolio .entry-info,.x-portfolio .entry-extra{
  width:100%;
  margin-bottom:25px;
}

Kindly let us know how it goes.

That did the trick. Thank you!

Hi @MartinRayVaughan,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.