Portfolio filter page is not working (isotope error)

Hi,


On this page the portfolio items aren’t loading. The individual portfolio items work just fine - https://southernlightsofnc.com/projects/entryway-lighting-hoa-community-nothern-shores/

, however the archive page doesn’t load the portfolio items. In the console, I can see the errors that kind of suggests that the issue is with the isotope library.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mayank

Hey,

I have checked your site and there are some issues in the console. To check it, disable all plugins and check if the problem was solved.

Hey @john,

I’ve disabled all the plugins and its still giving me the same error.
Here’s the link - please note this is a staging site but exact duplicate of the live site - http://slnc.staging.wpengine.com/lighting-designs-projects/

Regards,
Mayank

Hi Mayank,

Would you mind removing this 3rd party calculator package (https://prnt.sc/gecbq8)? and see if that resolve the issue.

Another thing; it seems your Cornerstone is not activated. Please activate it.

Thanks,

Hey @friech,

I’ve removed that calculator package and activated cornerstone and still its not working and that’s the only plugin active now.

Regards,
Mayank

Hi Mayank,

The error is still there. On your staging site, can you try switching from child theme to main X theme? Let’s see if there is something from the child theme that might cause this issue. If all plugins are disabled, the only source of custom code might be the child theme. Let us know how this goes.