Portfolio customizations

Hi,

I am using the portfolio feature and have a couple customizations I would like to make:

  1. How do I add a “Read More” button below the text snippet on the main portfolio page?

  2. The margins are a little off on the main portfolio page. How do i make it so they line up with the logo and links in the nav bar?

  3. How to I remove the shadow border on the individual portfolio item pages?

Thanks so much!

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.single-x-portfolio .entry-wrap {
    box-shadow: none;
}
.page-template-template-layout-portfolio .more-link {
    display: inherit;
}

.page-template-template-layout-portfolio .x-container.max.width.offset {    
    max-width: 89%;
    width: 89%;
}
.x-iso-container-portfolio {
    margin: 0;
}

Thank you so much! That helped a lot! A couple more issues:

  1. The “read More” link is only showing up on the top portfolio item. I would like it to show up on all items. Any ideas what is causing this?

  2. Is there a way to allow users to comment on the individual portfolio item pages?

Thanks again!

Hi BradleyB,

1.) I can’t see your portfolio page so I did check the issue by setting up Cornerstone page as portfolio page too. It is happening because the content of the other portfolio is too short. See that I have increase the content and the read more link is now showing too:

2.) Yes. Edit Portfolio Item > Discussion Box: Enable Allow Comments

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.