Portfolio content is stretched inside

I am trying to figure out why my portfolio page which is a theme template from home page, looks stretched when imported into the portfolio item.
http://dev-icaonline.pantheonsite.io/portfolio-item/sewa-rural/

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It looks fine on my end but with just a lot of spaces on both sides. Or perhaps, how it should look like? So I could compare if what I’m seeing is correct or not.

Thanks!

Just look at the images on home page - http://dev-icaonline.pantheonsite.io/

and portfolio page http://dev-icaonline.pantheonsite.io/portfolio-item/sewa-rural/

Look at the image specifically attached here and you will see a big difference.

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.single-x-portfolio .site {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 100%
}

Hi

I applied to the global CSS.

But still see it stretched: http://dev-icaonline.pantheonsite.io/portfolio-item/sewa-rural/

Hi again,

Please add the following code in your Customizer:

.single-x-portfolio .entry-content {
    padding: 0;
}

Let us know how this goes!