Good Morning,
I have two entries with the same name but different categories and the content is crushed.
For example:
2 categories: cat1, cat2
2 portfolios: port1, port1
to have the same url is a mess in both the backoffice and the frontoffice !!
Good Morning,
I have two entries with the same name but different categories and the content is crushed.
For example:
2 categories: cat1, cat2
2 portfolios: port1, port1
to have the same url is a mess in both the backoffice and the frontoffice !!
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, but I am not entirely certain of what you’re trying to do. Please provide us with more information and perhaps provide us the site URL.
Have a nice day,
Cheers!
Example porfolio “Alejandro Quincoces” is in two categories:
https://www.pigmentgallery.es/artistas-worldwide/
https://www.pigmentgallery.es/artistas
same url: https://www.pigmentgallery.es/portfolio-item/alejandro-quincoces/ although the category is different. To solve it and get out of step we had to modify the title and make it different.
If I have two portfolios with the same title, but they are of two different categories, wordpress is read and the mixes.
Is it not possible that instead of leaving the portfolio-item the category to which it belongs?
Hi there,
It’s a bit confusing, what do you mean by the same URL? You can only have 1 unique URL per portfolio item. And you can have multiple categories which of course, have different URL and these are both different Urls
https://www.pigmentgallery.es/artistas-worldwide/3
https://www.pigmentgallery.es/artistas3
Would you mind providing more details of this issue
If I have two portfolios with the same title, but they are of two different categories, wordpress is read and the mixes.
Video recording would be great help 
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.