Portfolio button below content

Hello! I’m customizing my portfolio template and I’ve gotten it where I have content on the page. Now I need to get the “Sort Portfolio” button below the content. It’s located in the header and I can’t for the life of me find the correct head file to edit that.

I reproduced the button in the content, but it has no functionality. I would be perfectly happy with either deleting the top button and getting the functionality in the button I recreated, OR deleting the button I recreated and moving the button into the theme template. Unfortunately I can’t find where the functionality is coming from to add to the body button, or where the header button is coming from to do anything with that.

If anyone has a way of doing this (One of the ways stated above or any other way) that would be amazing.

Thanks so much!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Which stack you’re using? Also provide us with a link to your referenced link or provide us with a screenshot of what you’re trying to achieve, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.