Portfolio Building

I figured out through trial and error how to build the portfolio pages.

But now Im having problems with all the portfolio items showing up on all the drop downs?

How do I fix this? They all have different “parents & categories” but they are still showing up together as one. The screenshot will better describe it. I have 2 travel videos and 7 TRX videos.

VIDEOS
–> FITNESS
–> NUTRITION
–> TRAVEL

Under TRAVEL, I don’t want to see TRX. or vice versa.

Hey @thehealthyt,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.