Portfolio acting Strange

Hi there.
At https://staceyschoolsolutions.com/creative/, I am seeing a strange layout issue. Instead of the normal masonry layout that this theme uses out of the box, all of the sudden the images are being grouped over to the right side of the page. They even ‘jump’ a bit when you start to scroll.
Please advise.

Marty

Hello Marty,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that there is a JS console error, it might be due to a JS customization issue or plugin conflict issue. It might be the reason behind your issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Secure note sent.

Hello Marty,

I suspect that it might be an ongoing issue that has already been fixed in the upcoming release. As a temporary solution, you can add this line of code under Theme Options > JS.

if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css';

That will prevent jQuery errors and restore masonry functionality. Please note you must purge all the server cache and browser cache then check it again.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I added the above JS, and think I’ve purged all cache. No change.
Can you check on your end?

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

The issue is caused by the Top Navbar Height setting. Your logo image is 113 pixels and you only set the top height to 70 pixels. Please go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Headers > Navbar and set the “Top Height” to 115 pixels.

If you want to align the menu items to the middle of the logo image just like this;

you may increase the Links > Top Alignment in Cornerstone > Theme Options > Headers > Links (Alignment)

Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 8.14.09 AM

Kindly let us know how it goes.

That did the trick. Rue you always come through!!

Hi Marty,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.