Port folio

Hi Guys

My port folio page will not load unless you select something from the filter menu 1st, I just want it to load “all” by defult.

I’m wondering if it could be something to do with my custom css or child theme? can you help please?

         border-style: solid;
166
    margin-left: 5px;
167
    padding: 1px;
168
    padding-bottom: 2px;
169
}
170
​
171
​
172
/*WPCurve JWN 100676 End*/
173
​
174
/*WPCurve JR 143032*/
175
​
176
.x-main.full{
177
  float:none !important;
178
}
179
.x-sidebar{
180
  padding-right:22px !important;
181
}
182
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li>a{
183
  font-size:12px !important;
184
}
185
.x-landmark{
186
  display:none;
187
}
188
.term-description{
189
  font-size:30px;
190
    font-weight:700;
191
}
192
/*WPCurve JR 143032*/
193
/*WPCurve JR 143519*/
194
#spanQuantity{
195
  float:left;
196
    padding-right:10px;
197
}
198
/*WPCurve JR 143519*/
199
​
200
/* WP Curve - JA - ticket 144670 start */
201
.curve-btn {
202
  top: -55px;
203
  float: right;
204
  width: 100px;
205
  padding-left: 0px;
206
  padding-right: 0px;
207
  font-size: 13px;
208
}
209
​
210
.page-id-11407 .curve-btn,
211
.single-product .curve-btn {
212
  display : none;
213
}
214
/* WP Curve - JA - ticket 144670 end */
/* Change h tag size  */

h1, .h1 { font-size: 55px; padding-top: 45px; padding-bottom: 20px;}
h2, .h2 { font-size: 40px;  padding-bottom: 15px;}
h3, .h3 { font-size: 35px; }
h4, .h4 { font-size: 28px; }
h5, .h5 { font-size: 20px; }


/* Remove white space before headings  */

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, 
.h1, .h2, .h3, .h4, .h5, .h6 {
  margin-top: 0;
}

p {
  margin-bottom: 20px;
}

/* Align Stacked logo left  */

.x-logobar {
text-align: left;
}


/*  change footer height  */

.x-colophon.bottom {
	padding: 15px 0;
}

/* Add word \'Menu\" after hamburger icon - ALL stacks */
.x-btn-navbar i:after {
content: \"MENU\";
font-size: 24px;
padding-left: 12px;
}


[details=Summary]

[details=Summary]
This text will be hidden
[/details]

[/details]

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Looks like your site blocks visitors from other countries, I can’t access nor check it at this moment and this is what I got

ERROR: Access from your IP address has been blocked for security reasons. Please contact the administrator.

Please disable the blocking while we check it, our IPs varies and there are multiple supports so unblocking specific IP will just hinder the flow of the discussion and troubleshooting.

Thanks!

Hi

I am unsure how this has been set up, I cant find a plugin that is caursing this, could it be something in the ht.access file? can you use https://www.proxysite.com/ to view the site?

Hi There,

I couldn’t locate your Portfolio page, but I have created a test page (see secure note). You can select all categories under Portfolio Settings, so that it will load All by default.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Hi
The portfolio page is here www.sussexchef.com/sussex-venue-hire-vendors/
Sorry I should have said that before!

Hi There,

I see that your reference page is loading portfolio items on load, without selecting any filter (see secure note).

Could you please try clearing your browser cache and re-test this issue again. Also try testing on a different browser to confirm this issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.