PopupMaker Help

Hi -

I’m switching from Popups to Popup Maker and and having trouble.

This is the page: http://bostonhypnosis.com/fear-of-flying-hypnosis/

When I changed over to the following code for the popup that launches off the question mark icon (right side of the page about 1/4 of the way down) it adds a carriage return before the question mark.

– Sara West, Cambridge  <span class=“popmake-1521” “href=”#" style=“cursor: pointer;”><i style=“color:#b6b6b6;” class=" x-icon="" data-x-icon=“” aria-hidden=“true”>

I’ve tried a few things, but I’m not a coder and I can’t figure out how to get rid of it. I’d just like the question mark to stay on the same line like it does on pages like this: http://bostonhypnosis.com/weight-loss-hypnosis/

Can you help?

-Brian

Hi Brian,

The main difference is the new one is a span, which covers the whole column/row.

Adding the following CSS will get it aligning as you want:

span.popmake-1521.pum-trigger {
    width: 5px !important;
    padding-left: 100% !important;
    margin-top: -8% !important;
}

You may need to modify that for display on mobiles using media queries, but adding the above, will show it like this: https://monosnap.com/file/fqAJt5fCPZgJEazZmqf581WRRR6Q8K# on desktops.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.