Popup plugin doesn't work at < X | The Theme> page builder

hi.
I bought the X | The Theme , page builder.
then I tried to post popup in the page which is made using above page builder.
So I installed “Ninja popups” and activated, then it doesn’t work.

Only the page using your page builder doesn’t show up popup at all.

So could you let me know how do i solve this problem?
If you hard to suggest solution of above popup plugin, then could you let me know how connect popup page in your page builder?

thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Hello Heera,

Thanks for writing in! The Ninja Popup should work on the page unless there are JS errors that prevent it from displaying. To better assist you with the issue, kindly provide us access to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I created secure note!

Hi Heera,

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 9.1.4
  • Cornerstone 6.1.4
  • WordPress 5.8
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

I updated every plugin to the above version!

Hi Heera,

I have checked your website and found the Page Builder loading perfectly fine, I have also modified the content and it also worked. If you are still facing the issue, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.