Popup on selected product page based on time of day

I would like to have a popup displayed when user selects a product say before 12noon that requests information that is relevant before that time. Once after 12noon the popup doesn’t show. I’m using Gravity Forms and considering using ConvertPlus
(an addon) for the popup but not sure how to include the condition I’m seeking.

My site is a food service that has a daily threshold of 12noon for delivery that day. I would like to have the user choose whether the food is delivered that day or not through a popup. If, after the popup displays and the user selects “yes”, the data would be carried on to the form populated on the product page. Any time after noon, the user is simply directed to the datepicker provided on the form of the product page.

What say ye?

Edward

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.