Polylang plugin compatible with Cornerstone Elements

Hello,
I’ve checked previous threads about compatibility of the Polylang plugin and there are conflicting responses.

Although I currently use WPML, I have huge problems with some Cornerstone elements not showing in the WPML translator editor. Their support hasn’t been able to assist fix this problem, so worst case scenario I need to look at an alternative multi-lingual plugins.

I’ve had good experience with the Polylang plugin in the past, but obviously don’t want to encounter similar problems after translating and setting up half way through.

Appreciate any suggestions or tips.

Thanks,
Cara

Hi Cara,

Thanks for writing in! There are quite number of X theme members using Polylang plugin. Compatibility issues may arise due to specific setup of your site, server related or other 3rd party plugin related and so on. The best way to move forward is to setup a staging server and then you can try testing Polylang plugin.

Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback. Good point.
Support, excellent as ever.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.