Polygons as content frames - Proposal for Cornerstone Element

Hi all, I found this one challenging enough and useful as a new trick to Cornerstone’s backpack.
Is it anything you guys may think about as a new built-in element for Cornerstone?
I am not a developer, but I see it is SVG+CSS driven.

Goal: Creating easily some SVG polygons, like for easily replicate these hexagonal frames as seen in this Wix site:
https://www.ladrondemiel.com/apadrina
Will try to adapt what I found on the mentioned site with Raw HTML, but as said, it can take ages according to my skills and workload.

Thank you and happy polygoning

1 Like

Hi Ricard,

Thanks for reaching out.
If you are expecting to create Polygon using the SVG and CSS, is outside the scope of Theme Support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for your kind reply but I am not asking for support.
My question is actually if there is any chance this goes into development proposal for a new PRO element.
Thank you!

Hi Ricard,

I will make a feature request so it might be taken into account in the future.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you, that’s a step fwd

Hi Richard,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.