Point page nav bar back to homepage

Hi I have made my home page with a 1 one page navigation, however, I created another page that I have also put the one page navigation Nav bar at the top. See here:

jamieharrisonmusic.com/bold-as-love-lesson

Initially, I just put this in for its aesthetic value. However, now, I would like it to link back to the homepage: jamieharrisonmusic.com. Is there a simple way I can do this? I would like each section to link back to the homepage, and furthermore, to the section of the homepage that that link corresponds to.

Hopefully that makes sense,
Thank you in advance
Jamie

Hi Jamie,

You need to create two different menus on Appereance Menu.

1 Menu you will have the absolute links

http://jamieharrisonmusic.com/bold-as-love-lesson/#music

This menu you will assign as your main navigation menu

Your second menu, is the menu you already have, with just #music

After doing that, visit your home page, click edit page.

On Wordpress classic backend editor, scroll down and you will find:

One Page Navigation menu.

Select the menu you just created-

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.