Podcast link to iTunes / Apple Podcast

Hello,
My active site is here: http://www.pdxstorytheater.org/

Currently, I have my SoundCloud icon linked to my brand new podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/this-is-urban-tellers/id1286905424?mt=2

Is there a way that I can:

  1. Change the icon to something else? Do I create the icon and, if so, where do I post it?

  2. Change the rollover so it says Apple Podcast?

I did see a thread in the forum and it said to change this in the child theme.

Someone else helped me set up my site (a few years ago) and I do not know how to find this file. (I know this is pretty basic but if you wouldn’t mind helping me out, that would be oh so wonderful.)

Thank you,
Lynne

Hey Lynne,

Please see this guide on how to modify the social icons in the footer. Since it requires custom development, this is outside the scope of our support. That guide will be useful in case you’ll hire a developer.

Thank you for understanding.

Sure, Thank you! Christian. Will try this out and let you know. Thanks!

You’re welcome.