Po Preview not loading

Hi,

I have updated Theme X Pro to the latest version and jus now the preview in the pro page builder stopped working. I have turned off and on individual as well as all plugins and nothing helped.

Any idea how to solve this?

thanks so much!

Hi,

Can you provide us your site url so we can take a closer look.

For the mean time please review the link below for possible solutions.

Thanks

Hi, it is already working again - the issue is with the Essential Grid plug in.
As soon as I activate this one preview as well as front end itself arent working anymore. Any idea how this could be solved? Its only since I uopdated the plug in last night

Hi There,

Would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Here you have a video tutorial in any case:

Let us know how it goes. If that does not help please provide your login credentials so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Hey,
thanks, added now but didnt make a difference, site is still not loading as soon as Essential Grid turned on

https://www.mykoni.com

thanks,

Hey @psabatnig11,

Please try these addition solutions:

1. Backup your grids first then uninstall Essential Grid and install it again via X or Pro > Overview.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

4. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

If those does not help, please give us access to your WordPress admin and cPanel in a Secure Note. Please note that we might disable plugins and customizations again so if that could not be done in your live site, please copy your site over to a staging server so we could troubleshoot there without affecting your live site’s operation.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.