Plugin Tools Missing - Draw Attention

Hey Support Team,

So I’ve already spoken at length with the support team of the plugin Draw Attention.

The issue is that the edit image tools for the plugin do not appear on the page. This is within the Draw Attention admin tab within the WP admin page.

There are no errors in the console. I only have Cornerstone and Draw Attention running. I have tried using a jQuery Migrate Plugin because I understand that there were some jQuery changes in the most recent WP update. That did not solve the issue.

The team at Draw Attention has not found anything wrong on the plugin side so they advised me to reach out to you. They suggested it may be a hosting issue or PHP version conflict on our end but I wanted to get your teams thoughts.

Have you dealt with plugins not showing certain features when using the X theme?

Let me know what you think.

Thank you,
Jordan

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.