Plugin license required

Hi,
I’m a new Pro user trying to update plugins installed. Soliloquy, Convert plus and Layerslider WP ask me for a license key wich is not Pro license number (I already tried that). What should I do?

Hey @MrDave,

The plugins don’t need to be activated. First, please ensure Pro is up to date. Next, if you can’t update the plugins, please deactivate them and try again. If that still doesn’t help, please uninstall them and re-install again via Pro > Overview.

Thanks.

Hi @christian_y and thanks for the kind reply. I solved the problem with pugins that didn’t update but with “Superfly-menu” I get this error while trying to activate it:

“Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sf_menu() (previously declared in /home/mhd-01/www.psicologo-gaggiano.it/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/superfly-menu-I0p63K/main.php:103) in /home/mhd-01/www.psicologo-gaggiano.it/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/superfly-menu-cVw6PD/main.php on line 114”

Hi there,

It seems that you have two Superfly-menu plugins under your plugin folder. One is superfly-menu-I0p63K and the other one is superfly-menu-cVw6PD. You need to delete one directory to resolve this error.

Thanks!

thamks @mldarshana!

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.