Plugin Conflict Woocommerce Slider Revolution

As i cannot post support in Slider Revolution because its in the pro bundle i wrote the issue here.

On a WordPress site (v 5.9.3) with Woocommerce (v 6.3.1) we are currently getting an HTTP ERROR 500 when going to Products or Woocommerce settings in the admin backend area. No errors on frontend.

This is a plugin conflict as long as the plugin “Revolution Slider” (v 6.5.19) is activated.

PHP version is 7.4.24

Hello @Regnalf,

Thanks for writing in! Please enable the WordPress debug mode. You might be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.

You can also do the following:

If nothing is helping, kindly provide us your WP credentials so we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

As I wrote before, it’s definitely a plugin conflict between WooCommerce and Slider Revolution.
Just try on products with Slider Revolution turned on and off.

Debug mode was on, but unfortunately did not bring any information.

Hello @Regnalf,

You must have resolve your issue already because when I logged in and visited the Products or the WooCommerce Settings, I did not encounter any error.

Kindly check out my screenshots in the secure note below.

By the way, if you go to Slider Revolution > Overview, you will see a warning message. You can check out your server settings in Tools > Site Health > Info > Server.

Cheers.

Could it be a browser issue? i’ve encountered this error with the new chrome browser version number over 100? (Version 100.0.4896.75)

I didn’t get any errors with firefox! Which browser do you use? And can you try it with a chrome with version over 100?

Hi @Regnalf,

I have checked your website in the Chrome version 100.0.4896.75, but didn’t find the issue in it.

Thanks

Well, then i’ve got a ghost in the machine. But I received the 500 error also on the customer portal of the website provider. I will consult with them.

Hi @Regnalf,

Ok, please let us know if you have any further issues on this.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.