Plugin Conflict with AdRotate

Hello,

I am currently using AdRotate, but after setting it up with W3 Cache (adding W3TC hash to wp-config.php), I am getting a ‘The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.’ error when I want to edit my custom pages on Cornerstone.

Could you help me fix this issue?

Thank you.

Hi There,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

Well, I’m not sure what I should do if both (AdRotate and Themeco) developers say that the issue is with the other developer and do not wish to provide any support or insight on the issue.

Hey @emwhy,

Please don’t get us wrong. We want to help. But, your issue is coming from a third party plugin and not just one but two (AdRotate and W3 Total Cache). The issue could be caching. It’s hard to tell if there are several variables at play like my colleague have said previously. If let’s say the issue is only with AdRotate and Cornerstone only, we could login and check if the issue is coming from Cornerstone. But even with that, we could not promise an immediate fix if the issue is coming from Cornerstone. That is due to the fact that our development team could not account all the potential variables.

If you could setup a staging site with AdRotate and Cornerstone only and document the problem, we could login and see if Cornerstone is causing the issue.

I hope you understand.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.