Plugin conflict between Yoast SEO and Essential Grid

Hi,
I had an issues, which I solved myself, but thought you should know.

I have found there is a plugin conflict between Yoast SEO and Essential Grid. The SEO Title and Meta Description would not save. Deactivating essential grid solved the issue. I don’t know if this a Yoast issue or essential grid issue, but I think you should look into it because both are popular plugins.

My website software

Essential Grid Version 2.2.4
Yoast SEO Premium 7.2
Yoast SEO: Local 7.2
Wordpress 4.9.5
Theme: Pro 2.0.4

Hi,

I am having this problem that the Yoast meta description, keyword and facebook image won’t save. I tried deactivating essential grid, but it still didn’t save. I’m wondering if you have other thoughts on what might be interfering.

Essential Grid Version 2.2.4
Yoast SEO 7.2
Wordpress 4.9.5
Theme: X 6.0.4

Thanks,
Alison

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.