Plenty of wording not formatting to mobile

bison-boots.com

Why are many of the font options I choose not formatting to mobile version. I’ve been updating our website and didn’t notice so much of this problem until I reactivated jetpack. The last time I did this there were issues as well. Is it jetpack or something I’m doing? Shouldn’t pro format to mobile automatically?

Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The issue in your site could be just because of caching. You are hosted in bluehost and by default it has Endurance Page Cache turned on. Please clear the site cache and test your site again. It is a must that you clear the site cache every time you change a setting or edit any of the posts/pages in your site. You can also temporarily disable this feature in Settings > General >Endurance Page Cache.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.