Please. We need some help here | We can't get the Logo inline With uberMenu

Hello X Team. I need your expertise. I have been try for over than 3hrs, and I can’t see how to align our logo with the menu. Initially, I thought I got my answer from (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/logo-not-inline-with-menu/14103/2). He got exactly what we are looking for. What am I doing wrong?

Best,
Robert B.

Hey @rcbarros,

Here’s what I see. In the screenshot below I’ve pointed out your logo and it seems to be inline with the menu.

Please let us know what exactly is the issue. Also give screenshots if you can.

Thanks.

Matter fact I figure out what was the problem. I had a link as a menu option item in my menu instead of a page. But what I could not find yet is how to make the sub-menu SERVICES full width of the screen without margin or padding on the sides no matter the size of the screen unless mobile of course.

Thanks for your time to write me back.

Best,
Robert B.

You’re welcome, Robert.

got it. custom CSS

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.