hey, I posted a support message nearly 3 months ago with a minor error in the Google anlyitics plugin.
see: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/google-analytics-plugin-converts-code/15092
nothing happened so far! Version: 2.0.3
please update the plugin!
hey, I posted a support message nearly 3 months ago with a minor error in the Google anlyitics plugin.
see: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/google-analytics-plugin-converts-code/15092
nothing happened so far! Version: 2.0.3
please update the plugin!
Hello @witali,
Thanks for writing in. 
Unfortunately as of now I can’t give you an ETA but I can assure you that our developers are working round the clock to update bundled plugins. We have already added Google Analytics plugin problem in our issue tracker. I suggest you to keep an eye on changelog page for latest announcements.
Thanks for understanding.
These are really bad news.
It seems that I have to use a third party plugin for that.
Thank you for your understanding!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.