Please remove 1 image limit for "new users"

Hi,

I’m not sure what qualifies as a “new user” but I’ve been using X, and the support forums for quite a while and I can’t upload more than picture with my support requests.

That limitation makes no sense to me as your support forum is only for paying customers.

I guess nobody would pay the x theme license fee just to spam you with pictures and in the context of a support ticket multiple images make perfect sense.

Please remove that limitation, at least for verified paying customers.

Thanks.

Thanks for your feedback.

We increased from 500kb to 3mb, this is a fairly big size of a picture.

You can export your pictures in photoshop with lower resolution before uploading it or use tinypng.com to compress them.

Thank you

My complaint was not about maximum file size but about maximium file number:

Thank you,

You can paste the images with CTRL V it will work,

But I will pass it on to our developers.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.