Please help with my home-page

I restored the old Plugin of Cornerstone and WPBakery. Now it works again. But…
what happened after the upgrade? What should I do to to be on the safe side?

Strange happens. After updating everything only on the first “home” page almost nothing is visible anymore:

Other pages are working.
WP 5.6
Installed Version 8.0.1
and…
footer color changed???
any idea what happened? Thanks
wolfgang

Hi @mediamacs,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please make sure when you update your theme to the latest version and also update the cornerstone plugin to the latest version. If the issue still persists, I suggest that you copy your website to the staging area and please give us the following information in a Secure Note so that we can take closer to the issue.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey There,

The provided login information is incorrect. Please update it so we can access the backend. We also recommend updating to the latest version: 8.0.6 which should resolve various general bugs.

Hi @mediamacs,

I noticed this show up in the queue so I’m wondering if you might have updated the login details recently. Threads automatically close after 10 days of inactivity, but I’ve reopened this one in case you wanted to followup. If you still need any help just let us know how things are going.

Hello Support,

I updated the login details.
Actually our problem is the X theme version 8.0.10, which makes a conflict with the WPBakery Page Builder Version 6.4.2 and the Cornerstone Version 5.0.10.

Thanks a lot.
Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

It seems the images are not loading in the pages. It might be due to the folder permission is not proper and the images can’t be accessed.

Please go through the article on how to fix the issue with the folder permission: https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-fix-file-and-folder-permissions-error-in-wordpress/

Thanks