Please help, The Grid plugin don't show the first picture of my post

Hi, I got a problem when I used The Grid with the posts. I would like to create a page to show all posts in there and I select The Grid to support me.

There is content and 2-5 pictures in each post and when I would like to show all posts with The Grid. The plugin uses the last picture of each post to present in the Grid. For example, if I got 3 pictures in the post, fig01, fig02, and fig03, usually the plugin should be shown the first picture of the post in The Grid but the plugin selects fig03 (the last picture) to show.

As you can see in the picture below, the first picture is the page that I wanna show all post and the first post (in a red circle line) show the last picture of the post.

the post picture

Hello @fhtpsu,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Ok, I shared my detail already.

Hello Nopphakhun,

Thanks for providing the information. You are having this issue because you did not add a featured image.

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 7.42.36 AM

Please use the featured image so that the featured image will be the one to be displayed on the grid and not the last image that you have inserted on the page or post.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.