Please help! Products not displaying correctly when viewed on a laptop

Hi, I’m using Pro with WooCommerce and if you view a category page on a laptop, the products aren’t displaying correctly. Instead of rows of 3 products, it has one row of 3 and then under it, has one row of 1.

https://twistedsaint.co.uk/product-category/womens/tops-womens/

Here’s a screen grab for your reference.

Hope you can help!

Thanks!

Hello @core365,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given page URL, it seems that you have set 4 columns from the theme option. Please make sure you have set 3 columns layout from the Pro—>Theme option —> WooCommerce—>Shop—>Columns.

Please have a look at the screenshot given below.

Theme-Options-Pro (3)

I have also noticed that you have added custom CSS as well. I would suggest you remove the custom CSS and then check it again.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,

I want to keep the products displaying in 4 columns when viewed on a desktop, but then when you view it on a laptop, I want them to display in 3 columns. I tried what you suggested, however the issue with it displaying 3 products on one row and then 1 on the row under it was still happening. I created a staging site and removed all the CSS and the issue is still there.

I’ll put the admin login to the staging site and to the live site in a secure URL.

Thanks!

Hi @core365,

I have checked your product listing page on my laptop and it is showing the 3 products in a row. It seems that you have already integrated some custom CSS code that is actually overriding the default style. I would request you to check and let us know if that still shows 4 products in a row.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Thanks for checking, the issue is that we had a developer working on the structure of the pages and they didn’t complete it properly!

On the staging site I’ve removed the CSS from the Global CSS and Additional CSS locations, but wouldn’t know where else to look for any other custom CSS! I’d really appreciate if you could let me know of any CSS to fix the issue of the products showing 3 on one row and then showing only 1 product on the row underneath it as that’s the only issue I have with it.

Thanks!

Hi @core365,

If that is the case, I would suggest you ask your developer about this, as this is a part of customization which is beyond the scope of theme support.

I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where the customization questions are answered.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

If I use your service One, will they definitely be able to sort the issue out?

Thanks

Hi @core365,

As I said before, all the customization questions are answered in the One service.

Thanks for understanding

Hi @tristup,

Ok, I just wanted to know for sure before paying out for that service if it will definitely be resolved, otherwise I’ll need to end up paying for a developer on top of it!

Thanks

Hello @core365,

As @tristup suggested you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where the customization questions are answered. or you can hire a who can assist you to achieve it.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.